How to Register in SAM.gov (System for Award Management)
The Government Contractors Association hosts Wednesday workshops for members to gain knowledge on what steps to take to win government contracts and enhance their business.
One of the first things to do in getting to government contracting is being registered properly in SAM.gov (which is the Systems for Award Management system). SAM.gov is the website where the federal government reviews the status of existing businesses, make awards available to contractors, and where federal contractors find potential business partners.
For this workshop, you MUST HAVE the following:
· Your business name
· Your Dunn & Bradstreet number
· Your NAICS codes
· Your business bank account details (this is where the government sends your payments)
· A brief business description of services/products your company provides
Title: How to Register in SAM.gov (Wednesday Workshop)
Where: 3190 NE Expressway, Suites 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
Date: Wednesday; January 23, 2019
Time: 10:30 am – 12:00 noon
Itinerary: 10:15 am - 10:30 am Networking
10:30 am - 12:00 pm Presentation
Cost: GCA Members (and Joint Partners) – Free; Non-Members - $20
Webinar link will be emailed to all registrants interested in joining online.
Who should attend:
· Members of GCA, NAONP, SBC, ABC
· Entrepreneurs, business owners, government contractors
· Any entrepreneur curious about government contracting & new opportunities
What you will experience:
· Obtain the steps it takes to complete your SAM profile
· Be able to start & finish your SAM profile in class
· Receive helpful tips & guidance from experienced consultants on site
Visit www.govassociation.org/events for more information on Government Contractors Association and our events.