Breaking The Code On Government Contracting
If you own a business that you want to expand from the commercial market to the government market, then this training session is for you. The government is the largest customer in the world and you should be selling your product or service to your country. Find out how you can expand your business by working with Uncle Sam.
When: Thursday, March 4, 2021
Time: 10:00am-11:30am (EST)
Remote access: After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with the link to GoToWebinar. Click on the link to complete your registration in GoToWebinar. Please add the information to your calendar.
Not a member? https://www.govassociation.org/join
Who Should Attend:
- Existing business owners interested in expanding in the government market,
- Any business interested in doing work for the federal/state/local government, Entrepreneurs and Businesses interested in learning what successful companies are doing and how they’re doing it
What You Will Learn:
- Find out how BIG the government market is
- Learn how you can expand your business to government buyers
- Find out what your competitors are doing and how you can do the same
- Learn one of the best secrets to winning government contracts
- How the procurement cycle works
- What are the 6 types of relationships which you must have
- Learn about set-aside contract opportunities for small businesses
- What are certifications and how to qualify for them
- How teaming with another company can accelerate your win cycle
- Find out how to qualify for government contracts
- Plus… much more
About the presenter: Richard Brooks
Richard is a highly skilled business professional who has demonstrated multifaceted skills in Finance, Marketing and Information Systems Management and Development. He brings a wealth of knowledge of business funding, product development, and project management.
Richard received his MBA in Finance and Corporate Strategy from the University of Michigan, and a B.A in Mathematics and Computer Science from Emory University. He owns and operates Progenex Financial Group through which he helps businesses secure funding. He is also a certified Project Management Professional and New Product Development Professional who has worked for Sabre, Inc., Georgia Pacific, The State of Georgia and IBM.