Proposal Writing (2-Days Bootcamp)
About the Class:
Federal, state, county, and city government RFPs are different, but there are key similarities. In this intense bootcamp, participants will learn to read RFPs and identify critical information needed to create proposals that are compliant. Participants will also learn how to create a proposal outline in accordance with the RFP, how to create a proposal outline in accordance with the RFP, how to create a proposal schedule, how to create a compliance matrix, and how to format a response template using the proposal outline. Participants who are currently managing a proposal are encouraged to bring their documents to class.
About the Educator:
Ms. Keera Godfrey will be the educator for the proposal writing segments. For over 15 years, Keera has written for and managed large Federal, State, and Commercial proposal development projects, leading teams of writers, coordinators, graphic designers and editors. While working with companies to develop proposals, Keera also taught in-class and online proposal writing and technical writing courses for six years as an adjunct professor at Southern Polytechnic State University (currently Kennesaw State University in Marietta, Georgia). Keera is a 2019 doctoral candidate, a PROSCI certified change practitioner, an ATD Master Trainer, and a Six Sigma Green Belt
Title: Proposal Writing Bootcamp (2 days)
Where: 3190 NE Expressway, Suites 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
Date: Friday; March 8, 2019
Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Cost: GCA Members (and Joint Partners) – $499; Non-Members - $999
Who should attend:
· · Members of GCA, NAONP, SBC, ABC
· · Entrepreneurs, business owners, government contractors
· · Aspiring & seasoned writers who want to develop or fine-tune their writing skills
What you will experience:
· Participants will demonstrate clear understanding of the rhetorical situation as they write sections of a proposal and learn the importance of asking the right questions to their subject matter experts
· Participants will learn how to map their thoughts before writing and how to contribute to compelling graphics.
· Success tips will be shared on how to build a response database and so much more
Visit www.govassociation.org/events for more information on Government Contractors Association and our events.