The Government Contractors Association hosts Wednesday workshops for members to gain knowledge on what steps to take to win government contracts and enhance their business.
There is a new SAP (simplified acquisition procedures) that can help small businesses make more money with the federal government. In this class, Annette Wright, GA President of Women In Defense (WID), will teach on how to get exposed to these opportunities and not have to compete for them.
This event is sponsored by AFLAC & GPI Financials. Find out what insurance & financial options are available for you and your business.
Title: New FAR Regulations That Can Grow Your Business (Wednesday Workshop)
Where: 3190 NE Expressway, Suites 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
Date: Wednesday; July 11, 2018
Time: 10:15 am – 12:00 noon
Itinerary: 10:15 am - 10:30 am Networking
10:30 am - 12:00 pm Presentation
Cost: GCA Members (and Joint Partners) – Free; Non-Members - $20
Webinar link will be emailed to all registrants interested in joining online.
Who should attend:
- · Members of GCA, NAONP, SBC, ABC
- · Entrepreneurs, business owners, government contractors
- · Any entrepreneur curious about government contracting & new opportunities
What you will experience:
- · Build your business using $10K threshold & NO COMPETITION
- Get proper exposure
- · Receive helpful tips & guidance from experienced consultants on site
Visit www.govassociation.org/events for more information on Government Contractors Association and our events.