The Government Contractors Association's goal is to educate, facilitate, and advocate for small business owners to get to government contracts. Every Wednesday, members are able to learn from staff and partners on business concepts that will enhance your company's growth.
Title: Starting a New Business & Expanding A New Business in Government Market
Where: Origin Co-Working Space; 3190 Northeast Expressway; Suite 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
Date: Wednesday; January 2, 2019
Time: 10:15 am - 12:00 pm
Remote access will automatically be given to members and guests who register via www.govassociation.org. Presentation starts at 10:30 am.
Kick the year off with a strong start with the Government Contractors Association. Have you considered expanding your commercial business into the government space? Do you have the correct business structure to go after opportunities?
In this Wednesday training session, you will learn:
· How to structure your business properly for opportunities
· The required components needed (ie. Employee Handbook, tax structure, insurance)
· Key people needed on your government contracting team
· Consequences from not having the right structure in place
We will also help you answer the following questions
· Is government contracting right for me and my industry?
· How much does it cost to start up a government contracting business?
· Plus lots more...